- Make sure that the defined game design is being implemented properly
- Organize and prioritize your tasks for the project
- Raise and resolve bugs/issues
- Write project documentation and keep it up to date
- Guide and contribute to the initial game design
- Create your own game design documents in collaboration with your superior, including visuals direction, sound direction, Math direction/concepts
- Contribute to our concepts
- Help out resolving math or visual problems with good proposals, solutions, examples
- Conduct market analysis
- Research the specific markets and point out interesting games, mechanics, etc..
- Write proper research documents for others to use
- Code prototype in Godot Game Engine
- Use existing prototyping tool and code the prototypes to make sure the games we are producing are interesting to play
- High affinity for game design
- Creativity skills and high power of imagination
- Problem-solving, results-oriented self-motivated and disciplined
- Able to apply critical and analytical thinking to solve complex challenges
- Excellent time management and organization as well as developing knowledge of prioritization skills
- Continuously learning, constantly seeking opportunities to experiment, fail fast, optimize workflows and foster open communication
- Basic understanding of scripting/coding
- Very good command of both spoken and written English Preferred Skills.
- Completed higher education in a field such as computer science, informatics or any related discipline or equivalent experience.
- First-hand experience in Game Design, have you made any games?
- Basic Adobe Creative Cloud skills
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Minneapolis, MN
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an seminars, tools, and educational opportunities
- Extensive training by mentors
For more information apply here or send a copy of your portfolio and CV to email@example.com.